Donnerstag, 5. Oktober 2017

Oldschool Games

Hey everyone.
I Think everybody of you remember or knows some Mario Games.
Hows about this one ? :)
Did you ever played it ?
wehen not.. go and get it!!
Me and my friends still play this game and have some Awesome times !


This is something witch everybody of you should know.
Mario Kart 
This is a Legend of games.
We also spent a lot of time playing this. Everytime were getting angry beacause of the bannanas :D i think you know what i mean.
If you also play some old Mario games, please let me know which one you play.
Leave me a comment and please follow me for more :)
CharLiie

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Fortnite

Hey guys. Today i finally got Fortnite :D Im really at the begging.. so i got no skills till yet ;) please help me to get more experience...