Freitag, 6. Oktober 2017

HTC VIVE

HTC VIVE GAMES

Hey everyone.
i got a little question..
I Bought a HTC Vive and now im searching for some games..
With the VR experience i would like some games like
ARIZONA SUNSHINE
You know some games like this ?
Please tell me..

What i also would like.. is something like a shooting trainer.
Not like ZOMBIE TRAINING SIMULATOR
A game witch is more realistic would make me really happy. :)
Im also playing SERIOUS SAM THE LAST HOPE
Now a Picture how the game looks like :


So.. if you know some awesome VR Games for HTC Vive.. please tell me :)
I would also like some really funny games.. Escape games.. 
Whatever. Please tell me the very very best VR Games.
I Hope for some Comment or Likes :)
Its friday and i need something to play.. the gamers should know what i mean :D
Peace
CharLiie

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Fortnite

Hey guys. Today i finally got Fortnite :D Im really at the begging.. so i got no skills till yet ;) please help me to get more experience...